Wisconsin Doulas Association Membership
The Wisconsin Doulas Association:
Elevating The Profession, Creating Community
We believe that every birthing person deserves compassionate care and support during their pregnancy, birth, and postpartum journey.
The Wisconsin Doulas Association (WDA) elevates the profession, provides hands-on experience, and expands educational opportunities throughout the state.
Join our movement to improve maternal health outcomes and elevate the role of doulas in the healthcare system.
Support Our Mission And Advance Your Vocation
As a WDA member, you will have the opportunity to work alongside doctors, midwives, and other medical professionals to create positive outcomes for your clients. We bring together seasoned doulas with those new to their practice to offer mentorship and support.
Join WDA To Access Our Unique Benefits:
- Members-Only Forums For Peer Communication & Collaboration
- Specific Support for BIPOC Communities
- Professional Training & Education
- Personal Growth & Development
- Access to the WDA Member Directory
How to Join The Wisconsin Doulas Association
Annual Membership Dues:
- Friend of WDA – For doctors, nurses, Lactation professionals, doula supporters: $50/year
- Professional Doula – For new and seasoned doulas: $75/year
Ways To Join:
For other methods or if you have additional questions, please contact us and we will reach out to you within 48 hours.