All service requests are initiated by the application
- No Incomplete application will be accepted
- No Applications are taken over the phone or any other avenue of request
- All reported income, assets, and other information (as indicated on the application) must be verified for an application to be considered complete.
- Applications will not be accepted without verification and will not be considered by the board
- The board will not make verification requests on incomplete applications. Applications will not “pend”.
- Incomplete applications will be sent a letter that includes copies of the application, verifications, and lists what was missing (if applicable).
- Applicants are able to reapply.
- The board may not assist with filling out an application.
- Referral letter required
- Individuals related by blood or marriage to any GB Doula Service provider are not eligible.
- Applications will be received by the director of the board and confirm all verifications and referrals included. The completed application will be scanned and loaded into a shared file. Applicant will undergo a general intake
- Completed applications will be shared to the board for review electronically within 5 days of receipt.
- Board has business days 5 days to review. The approved application needs 5 confirmation or more on besides the board of the director. The board chair must approve all applications.
- The applicant will be notified in writing using form letter and follow up contact by service provider
- Service costs may be reduced or waived depending on funds available and clients ability to pay.
What you will need in order to complete the application:(what paperwork they will need)